Consultant & Coach
Qualifications: ILM level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching, Accredited Coach with the Association for Coaching, FD of the Year in 2018 (British Accountancy Awards)
Phil has over 40 years’ experience in the Professional Accounting, Drinks & Leisure and Higher Education sectors.
Portfolio roles now include Non-Exec Director, Strategic Finance consultancy and Coaching to senior teams and executives.
Phil has been coaching and developing team members and peer colleagues as Finance Director for the last 20 years, 2 of which as a professional coach. During this period, he has developed many managers and leaders on a wide range of topics such as:
• Thinking differently – seeing the bigger picture, viewing problems from different angles,
• Preparing for leadership; Leading a team; Having presence; Impact as a leader,
• Personal performance improvement, Having difficult conversations and handling conflict,
• Managing and leading organisational change,
• Strategic planning; Business case development; Report writing with impact.