Virtual Facilitation Skills Programme- 3 x 2 hours virtual training
Has COVID-19 thrown you into the deep end of remote working and converting your sessions into virtual classrooms and meetings? Need to learn how to adapt your facilitation skills to the virtual environment?
Time & Location
21 Apr 2020, 10:30 – 12:30 BST
Online Event through Zoom
About The Event
Taylor Clarke has set up a new Virtual Facilitation Skills programme OD and L&D professionals. It will be run by Megan Anderson, who has many years experience designing and delivering leadership development programmes for global organisations.
MODULE 1- 21st April- 1030-1230
Facilitating virtual sessions, fundamental differences between facilitating virtual and F2F and the key principles to make it work well.
- Key differences between F2F and Virtual
- Engaging participants
- Troubleshooting during virtual sessions
- Video call functions for facilitating
MODULE 2- 24th April- 1030-1230
Designing Virtual sessions, fundamental differences between designing virtual and F2F sessions and key virtual delivery design principles.
- Key differences between F2F and Virtual Design
- The virtual learning cycle and which functionality to use at each stage
- Designing skills development activities
- Developing facilitation materials
- Converting F2F training for virtual delivery
MODULE 3- 30th April- 1030-1230
Clinics for facilitation and designers to practice with each other as participants and get feedback on course design and facilitation.
- Each person designs in advance a short session
- Deliver the session
- Feedback on session design and facilitation
- Key learning points
This ticket will gain you access to all three modules. You will be sent the module invite separately.£395.00Tax: +£79.00 VAT