Let’s Talk…Trust in Teams
A free 90 minute live, facilitated discussion and learning session on Thursday 30th July at 3pm with Greg Neville.
Time & Location
30 Jul 2020, 15:00 – 16:30
Zoom- Invites sent 24hrs beforehand
About The Event
About The Event
How will your teams face the future together with the essential foundation of trust required to take them forward?
As organisations and their teams emerge from the past few months of Covid-19 and lockdown they still face much uncertainty and change. Trust amongst team members is fundamental to being able to work effectively together and to adapt quickly. The foundation for high performance in Lencioni’s five stage model for effective teams is trust.
In this session, which is open to both leaders and their teams, we will start with Lencioni’s model and focus specifically on the foundation stage of trust in our teams. How has trust in your teams been shaped by recent events? Going forward, how can you ensure that trust in your teams is as strong as it can be?
Join other like-minded leaders and team members in our free 90 min live, facilitated Let’s Talk…..Trust in Teams on Thursday 30th July at 3pm. We will be exploring:
- Lencioni’s model for high performance teams
- The foundational role of trust in that model
- How trust has impacted your team during recent times
- A further model exploring trust in teams
- How you can help build further trust in your teams in the future
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to your organisation.
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from leaders in other organisations and industries
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in getting the most from working in teams.
This is a free 90 minute live, facilitated discussion and learning session. The session will not be recorded.
Greg Neville has nearly two decades of experience developing leaders and teams within the business, non-profit and voluntary sectors. He is passionate about helping teams emerge from recent events, stronger and with a greater ability to fulfil their purposes.
Greg has a range of experience of working with teams within organisations and helping to build trust. This includes recently being employed by one of the world’s biggest charities to deliver a suite of facilitated sessions to a group of their leaders from all over the world – aimed at developing their leadership of teams – including the importance of trust.
Alongside his work as an executive coach and facilitator, Greg has spent the last decade working for a non-profit organisation in Northern Ireland – working to develop relationships between communities – and help communities emerge into a post-conflict NI.
Joining Instructions will be sent after registering.