A free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session on Thursday 28 May at 4pm with Alistair Brown. Joining Instructions will be sent after registering.
Time & Location
28 May 2020, 16:00 – 17:00
About The Event
Why culture matters more than ever as leaders wrestle with the challenges of accelerating post Covid repositioning and recovery.
A free one hour virtual, live, facilitated discussion and learning session on Thursday 28th June at 4pm with Alistair Brown
For many, fundamentally new thinking and scrutiny around Purpose, Vision, Values, Strategies and Business models is firmly on the agenda. In this session we will be exploring why culture should arguably be on and near the top of this list of strategic imperatives.
I think culture has always mattered …but too often cultural alignment has been an over looked, down played or superficially treated opportunity, getting mixed press and a cautious reception in the Boardroom.
Ironically, while the majority of senior managers intuitively agree it’s a powerful force for change, harnessing and leveraging the power of culture offers untapped potential and still keeps too many CEO’s awake at night.
So why not join our free one hour facilitated “Let’s Talk…..” session in a safe, supportive and inspiring environment where we will be exploring -
- Why culture is often overlooked or misunderstood in times of transformation?
- Why culture is critical to accelerating your Post Covid recovery plans?
- Why aligning culture and strategy should be “One conversation”…not a choice?
- The 6 simple Questions to “Kick start” the process now.
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to your organisation.
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from leaders in other organisations and industries
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators who are experts in aligning culture and strategy.
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in shaping your culture for your post Covid strategy.
This is a free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session. Places are limited to 12 on each session. The session will not be recorded.