Let’s Talk ...Leading Resilient Teams
A free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session for leaders on Thursday 29th October at 9.30am.
Time & Location
29 Oct 2020, 09:30 – 10:30
Zoom- Instructions sent after registering
About The Event
As the seasons change, the autumn leaves fall and we are facing into a long COVID winter, taking care of our wellbeing and resilience continues to be high on the list of priorities for individuals, for teams, for organisations and for countries. In the same way as the seasons turn and nature is now protecting next year’s spring growth, leaders also need to protect and nurture the ideas, people and opportunities so they will emerge and grow strong for the future.
Third in our Let’s Talk events on the topic of resilience this time we are spotlighting the role of leaders in supporting the resilience of their teams. We believe leaders first need to take care of their own resilience and then put in place the mechanisms for teams to take care of themselves and each other as a unit. A leader’s role now more than ever is to lead with compassion and care. The leadership skills required include creating a culture of self-care, being alert to overload, coping with ambiguity, having change agility.
If you would like to explore what leadership is required to nurture, protect and grow resilient teams, please join our free, one hour facilitated ‘Let’s Talk…Leading Resilient Teams’ session.
In a safe, supportive, and inspiring virtual session we will be exploring how to:
- Consider where you and your team are now as you look ahead over the coming months
- Explore what resilient teams look like & why resilience is important
- Identify the leadership traits and actions to sustain teams through challenging times
- Engage with other leaders to generate ideas on how to put these leadership actions into practice
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to you
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from other leaders
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in building your leadership for resilience
This is a free one hour, live, facilitated discussion and learning session lead by Madeleine O’Brien and Sarah Ballantyne. The session will not be recorded.
Joining instructions will be sent after registering (afternoon before the event)