Time & Location
20 Mar 2020, 09:30 – 17:00
House for an Art Lover, 10 Dumbreck Rd, Glasgow G41 5BW, UK
About The Event
Women in a senior management, leadership or professional advisor roles, within organisations or running your own business
You will benefit by:
- Deepening your self-awareness of your 'presence' as a female leader; who you are and how you come across to others
- Gaining confidence and self-belief to create the impact you want
- Developing a greater ability to take up your leadership role in an authentic way
- Achieving your professional goals through a greater ability to positively influence those you work with
The Workshop will cover:
- Styles of leadership - Exploring the archetypal ways women lead
- Presence and confidence in leadership - Understanding what presence is & consider how you show up
- Language use and power - Raising awareness on the language you use & recognizing your own habitual responses
- Adapting behaviour to have greater presence - Knowing where you are strong and where to make changes to have more impact. What to keep doing and/or stop doing.
- Power of passion – Communicating with impact; practice and feedback.
This one day programme offers women a learning experience which:
- Blends leadership theories and skills with women's life experiences
- Harnesses the power of peer support and challenge in a conducive, women only learning environment
- Provides a collaborative space for ideas and sharing perspectives
- Extracted from our in-depth programme, it is part of the Leading in Relation to Others series.
Women In Leadership Ticket
The price of this ticket is £295 +VAT + 1.95% Booking Fee£361.90