Let’s Talk...Key habits leaders cultivate to harness the power of their culture
A free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session for leaders on Thursday 18th of June at 4pm.
Time & Location
18 Jun 2020, 16:00 – 17:00
Zoom- Invites sent after registering
About The Event
Ironically, while the majority of senior managers intuitively agree it’s a powerful force for change, harnessing and leveraging the power of organisational culture offers untapped potential, why does leading cultural change still keep too many leaders awake at night.
A free one hour virtual, live, facilitated discussion and earning session on Thursday 4th June at 4pm with Alistair Brown.
In this session we will be looking more deeply at the role of leaders in shaping culture and some of the good habits and practices I have seen really make a difference. In my experience there is a wide spectrum of understanding, rigour and attention in senior leadership groups around where culture sits when it comes to developing strategy and leading change.
Our world will never be the same again and the radical changes and adaptations we are all immersed in having to make, will either be helped by the power of a strong culture, or dramatically exposed by the barriers accentuated in a weak one. An organisation’s culture is the most powerful enabler of adaptation and performance during disruptive times if tackled with rigour and insight and, not surprisingly relies heavily on competent and empathetic leadership. Leading cultural change is easier said than done and in this session we will be exploring the challenges and how we have experienced high performing leaders achieve outstanding results through shaping culture.
We will be exploring -
- Why leadership and a focus on culture is critical to accelerating your Post Covid recovery plans?
- The unique challenges leaders face when shaping culture to align with strategy
- Some of the habits successful leaders have developed that help them harness and focus the power of their culture.
What you can expect:
- A chance to explore the key questions above and how relevant they are to your organisation.
- A space to share your own experiences, test ideas and learn from leaders in other organisations and industries
- Insight, guidance and coaching from Taylor Clarke facilitators who are experts in aligning culture and strategy.
- An opportunity to ask the questions that are important to you in leading culture change for your post Covid strategy.
This is a free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session. Places are limited to 12 on each session. The session will not be recorded.