ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching & Mentoring Program: Information Event
Are you currently working in senior management, OD, LD, or HR and looking to add executive coaching to your skill set and achieve a post-graduate equivalent qualification? Come along to this free information event about our ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring program.
Time & Location
07 Jun 2023, 12:30 – 13:30 BST
Zoom- Link send upon registration
About The Event
Do you want to become a qualified Executive Coach?
Are you currently working in senior management, OD, LD, or HR and looking to add executive coaching to your skill set and achieve a post-graduate equivalent qualification?
Perhaps you are already working in an executive coaching role and would like to consolidate your experience and gain a formal qualification?
What you can expect:
During the 60 minute session you will:
- Understand what our executive coach training program looks and feels like so you can decide if it’s a good fit for you. We will be sharing details of the content, its delivery and expectations for you as a learner so you understand exactly what it takes for you to obtain the prestigious ILM Level 7 Certificate and Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
- Realise the benefits and value the program can bring to your career and business.
- Get a chance to hear from Taylor Clarke ILM7 alumni about how they experienced the program and what tips they have for getting the most from it.
- Be able to get answers to any questions you may have about the ILM Level 7 qualification for Executive and Senior Level Coaches from Gwynneth Rees-Kenny, Taylor Clarke’s Program Lead & Principal Consultant
- Get details about how you can join the next program starting in September 2023
This is a free one hour live, facilitated discussion and learning session. The session will not be recorded. Please ensure you book via the link on our website to secure your place.
About Taylor Clarke
We have been running the ILM level 7 for over 12 years, supporting learners to gain the skills and confidence to develop in their coaching practice, whatever that may look like for them, with a greater understanding and awareness of the context for coaching at a senior level as well as other ethical and professional considerations. We offer a comprehensive program through the Taylor Clarke delivery team, all of whom are practising executive coaches themselves with in depth experience who, in addition to the taught aspects of the qualification, provide tutorial input for the assignment work, detailed assessment feedback, supervision from qualified accredited coach supervisors and dedicated administrative support throughout your journey.
What Past Participants say
I completed and passed the ILM 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching a year ago with Taylor Clarke. The support from the teaching team is excellent – they are always on hand to provide practical and tangible guidance as well as introducing new models and frameworks to help your coaching practice!
- Nicki Hussain, Head of Learning and Talent, SSE
I have just completed the first ever virtual version of the Taylor Clarke ILM 7 Certificate in Leadership and Executive Coaching. I can't praise the team highly enough for creating a perfect virtual world where we were all able to have a fantastic, supported and positive learning experience. Such was the care and attention taken over the learning environment and our individual needs that I can honestly say there was never a moment when I wished we were all in the same room together - because we were already there!
- Vicky Ross, Virtual ILM Participant
The invaluable support and excellent training was pivotal in helping me to gain my ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching. This has allowed me to confidently build my flourishing coaching business. I would thoroughly recommend this program - a truly outstanding opportunity for professional development.
- Madeleine O’Brien, Executive and Team Coach/Developer
I completed a qualification through Taylor Clarke in Executive Coaching and Workplace Mentoring. This was one of the best courses I have done in a long time. The delivery and ongoing support was quite exceptional. As a result I am still inspired to apply what I have learnt (and this is 6 months after I completed the course). I would highly recommend this course at Taylor Clarke for anyone wanting to strengthen their skills and knowledge in Executive Coaching. Thanks
- Jayne Dunn, Co-Founder and Director of CulturAlchemy